Social researcher will be responsible for conducting research and analysis to inform the organization’s work on social issues. The successful candidate will have experience in designing and implementing research studies, analyzing data, and presenting findings to both academic and non-academic audiences.
Working location: Hanoi or Cuc Phuong National Park or Cat Tien NP
Application deadline: 20/04/2023
• Investigate, select appropriate social survey methods for each project objective
• Design the questionnaires follow the social survey’s aims
• Arrange, prepare equipment, guide members for each surveys
• Conduct social surveys on topics SVW’s target
• Store, organize data scientifically
• Analyze and write related reports and articles if required
• Presenting results to stakeholders if required
• Maintain an open mind with new methods and techniques of social research
• Have a Bachelor ‘s degree in a relevant field, such as sociology, psychology, anthropology, or social works
• Having research skills, and experience research in the field, including experience with both qualitative and quantitative methods
• Experience analyzing and interpreting data using statistical software, such as SPSS or STATA or R is an advance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with ethical considerations in social research
• Good English communication is an advantage.
• Good English and Vietnamese writing are an advantage.
• Trained through practical experience to improve capacity.
• Trained in R software for data analytics in advance
• Trained in writing technical reports, scientific articles, etc.
• Opportunities to be first author and co-author for international scientific articles.
• Competitive salary
• Covered by medical and accident insurance.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send their recent CV and a cover letter in an email with title “Apply for Social Researcher” to email: [email protected].
Acknowledgements will be sent to short-listed applicants only.
Phone contact: (+84) 02293848053