Save Vietnam’s Wildlife is searching for a grants manager to work with our organization in finding new sources of funding, and developing sustainable and effective grants programs. Duties for the grants manager will include managing overall grant efforts, optimizing the grant administration process, overseeing fund-raising, preparing progress reports, ensuring compliance with grant regulations, reviewing grant proposals, managing grant databases, engaging with donor agencies, and preparing reports.
The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, and exceptional budgeting and monitoring skills. The outstanding grants manager should re-enforce relationships with donors, ensure that grant programs operate efficiently.
Working place: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh or Ha Noi Office
Application deadline: 24/12/2022
- Determining funding needs.
- Researching funding opportunities.
- Coordinate grant/proposal writing, and collect requirement documents when new opportunities arise.
- Optimize the grant administration process. Set up process for grant preparation, management, tracking and recording.
- Maintain/ manage the grant database.
- Monitor and evaluate project deliverables, timelines, and deadlines to each project team; send teams reminders on deliverable starting dates, set milestones, and follow ups.
- Organize monthly team meetings to review and plan project activities.
- Monitor project budget/accounts and use of funds for project deliverables; ensuring funds are used for the appropriate project components.
- Organize and keep track of written project results, outputs, and reports from implementing teams
- Compiling and maintaining project reports and minutes of meetings.
- Review all deliverables and reports of contracted consultants/partners before they are submitted to the donor to ensure the quality of these follow the relevant project guidelines and expectations of professionalism.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual activity progress and financial reports (in English and Vietnamese) and ensuring the accuracy and timely submission of these reports to the donor and managing agencies.
- Have a Bachelor ‘s degree or higher in business or management
- Have experience managing large projects
- Ability to read and write efficiently in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong capability and organizational skills with physical and digital documents
- Experience planning and facilitating meetings, workshops, or seminars is a benefit
- Not shy, and has the ability and willingness to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Passion for conservation of wildlife and nature in Vietnam
Opportunities & benefit
- Working 5 days/week, off work Saturday and Sunday, National Holidays
- Travel for work and food in the field will be paid
- Health insurance benefits
- Experience with coordinating a large project
- Contributing to protect and conserve wildlife in Vietnam
How to apply
Candidates should send their recent CV and a cover letter in an email with title “Apply for Grant Manager” to email: [email protected].
Acknowledgements will be sent to short-listed applicants only.
Phone contact: (+84) 02293848053
Application deadline: 24/12/2022