Position title: Fundraising and Communication Manager
Working place: Hanoi
Reporting to: Executive Director
Duration: Permanent position
Expected starting date: Immediately
Salary: To be discussed based on experience
Responsibilities of Fundraising Manager:
• Support the Director Board to build the communication and fundraising strategy for SVW.
• Engage with media to branding for SVW and our conservation activities.
• Find the potential donors for SVW.
• Communicate/build relationships with SVW donors.
• Build relationships with major donors or companies (more focusing in Vietnam) and make presentations;
• Research fundraising opportunities and write grant applications to charitable trusts or statutory bodies.
• Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database.
• Devise and organize fundraising campaigns and events (selling merchandise, visit tour,…);
• Find the fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organisation’s work.
• Attend the key fundraising events, grants, and funder workshops/events to meet potential funders, develop relationships.
• Attend the conservation Exhibition Fair, events, workshop/events to brand SVW reputation and image.
• Work with project Managers/Team Leaders, providing regular project reports to funders as required.
• Work with managers/team leaders to build a Wishlist of equipment/products which we need to find donation.
• Must be Vietnamese; Fluency in both English and Vietnamese;
• Holding a Master or Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or related subject;
• Passionate with SVW mission and works;
• Good at researching and devising strategies and opportunistically taking advantage of donation possibilities
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good in managing budgets and hitting fundraising targets
• Ability to cope with pressure/meet deadlines;
• Experience of developing fundraising budgets and plans;
• Good organising and IT skills to manage donor database.
• Enthusiastic, warm and flexible personality, put organisation value higher than personal conflict;
• A minimum 3-year experience working in marketing, communication, fundraising or related subjects
• Working on a NGO and English speaking environment
• Opportunities for advancement in a dynamic growing organization
• Attending events and meeting with people/organisations
• Meaningful to society – there is no other job like it in the world
How to apply: Applicants should send in their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter (written in English and Vietnamese) to [email protected] Indicate “Fundraising and Communication Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application deadline: 08/12/2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Phone contact: 0229 3848 053