SEND YOUR ECARDS TO SAVE WILD ANIMALS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
CARDS THAT GIVE – What about sending cards to your close beloved people and save wildlife?
Send eCards with a donation of the cost of cards. The cards are full of virus-free wildlife for you. With each card sending out to your most beloved people, you are helping more wild animals come back their forest home, making Christmas sparkle with love and happiness more than ever.
Fishcake – Otter eCard – 10$
Pangolin eCard – 10$
Baby Pangolin eCard – 10$
Mr B the Binturong eCard – 10$
Leopard Cat eCard – 10$
Pengulling eCard – 10$
Pangulling eCard – 10$
Shy Pengulling eCard – 10$
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Choose your perfect eCards
Step 2: Choose number of eCards you want to send out
Step 3: Fill up the information required. You can also write your own personal message just for your close people => click “Submit”
100% donation will give to SVW for our activities to save wildlife including: rescue, rehabilitation, release, veterinarian, habitat protection, education outreach, field research, conservation breeding, and advocacy.
This Holiday Season, together with Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, let’s help more WILD ANIMALS BE IN FOREST HOME!
- COMMUNICATION TOOLS FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNITY AWARENESS-RAISING ACTIVITIES IN PU MAT NATIONAL PARK 18 January, 2022
- BRINGING CONSERVATION MESSAGES DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE LIVING IN CORE AREAS OF PU MAT NATIONAL PARK 18 January, 2022
- “KID PRESENTERS” BROADCASTING PROGRAM: CHILDREN SPEAK UP TO SPREAD THE WORDS FOR WILDLIFE CONSERVATION 20 December, 2021
- THE GAME SET “THE WAY HOME” IS READY AT 20 SCHOOLS IN THE BUFFER ZONE OF PU MAT NATIONAL PARK 9 December, 2021
- OPPORTUNITY AND CHALLENGE IN THE RESCUE AND RELEASE OF NEARLY 100 MASKED PALM CIVETS FROM THE FARM 1 December, 2021
- A BRAND NEW GAME CALLED “THE WAY HOME” 30 November, 2021
- Release 30 Masked palm civets back to the wild 24 November, 2021
- Fundraising And Communication Manager (Deadline 08/12/2021) 10 November, 2021
- WILD ANIMALS: JOURNEY FROM THE FOREST TO THE DRINKING TABLE 2 November, 2021
- [Policy Dialogue] Assessing the effectiveness of policies on wildlife conservation, lessons learned and recommendations 14 October, 2021